Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In the Winter

It's been a while...I've been a bit shut down in my own world, in the quiet and solace of my mental space. Lately, the outside world has been a bit too abrasive, of a barbed texture I cannot abide. However, my dreams have been vivid, and my writing while in waking has been sublime.

I'm having more trouble than usual talking to people, and connecting with them on a fundamentally "normal" level. It's not that I don't want to, and it's not for lack of trying, I've just been particularly socially dysfunctional lately. I've always had more of a hard time in the winter than during the sunnier warmer days of my life.

I look forward to the light that's coming, though I'll still have Asperger's. Yet, for whatever reason, I simply have higher functioning. I wonder if it has something with the wavelength of light, and not so much the duration of light?

No comments:

Post a Comment