Monday, August 22, 2011

Fresh Paint

The kitchen has just been painted blue and Navajo white, and for some reason the smell of the Navajo white paint freaks me out! To me it smells like excrement, BO, and garlic. Yesterday, I started crying because the smell just rubbed me too hard the wrong way. I don't know if that qualifies as a meltdown, because I was able to articulate well to my fiancee what had me so bothered. He was so good, he just nodded, went back into the living room, and allowed me my space to get over it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonquil. I'm so glad to meet you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences as an Aspie. You, Vincent and I all have something in common. We have all been affected by autism personally. There will be more on his subject on my blog in future, so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete